The CE marking of a medical device requires that the quality management system processes involved are compliant.
AGUILA supports you in the implementation of your ISO 13485 certification plan and helps you to design a simple, efficient and operational system.
Quality management system for medical devices
- Initial audit - definition of the QMS implementation strategy
- Assistance in the implementation of the QMS according to ISO13485 standard
- Identification and implementation of quality processes
Qualification and validation
- Creation of related documentation (quality manual, etc.)
- Identification of particular processes (packaging, cleaning, sterilization, etc.)
- Qualification / Validation of hardware and computerized systems
- Support during audits
You wish to be contacted to clarify a request.
Our staff will contact you as soon as possible to support you in the
definition of your request and offer you the best solution.
The International Standard ISO 13485 specifies the requirements for a quality management system where an organization must demonstrate its ability to regularly provide medical devices and associated services that conform to customer requirements and applicable standards requirements too.